Monday, September 15, 2014

Hearing God in June of 2013

Note**** This post is out of order, but I have been going thru my notes on waiting on the Lord and found this one:

This is what He said:  "This is it, the time has come for My glory to cover the earth.  My glory will pour forth in My willing vessels.  Those who are yielded to Me, I will use.  Stay focused on Me, I have much to teach you, yield My child.  Submit to Me, allow Me to flow freely through you today.  I am here.  I am willing to teach you.  Come and enter in to My Rest, My Lordship over you.  I will take you higher and deeper into Me, stay close, Focus on Me child.  I am your main concern now.  Live and abide in Me.  In all things acknowledge Me, let Me lead you deeper into Me.  I alone am your source.  I alone am your guide.  Trust Me in all things.  I am pleased with how you have conquered fear, your next level has begun.  New level new tests.  Don't look back, press forward into Me, I alone am your key.  Remember, turn it upside down to reveal the Truth.  It's not what you've been told.  Much will be revealed to you now.  I have awakened you to glory.  I will now reveal many things to you, for I have already prepared your mind for this.  Do not accept fear, Do Not feed your enemies.  Walk in the light of My Knowing. What you will know, you will have learned from Me.  Do not fear, walk before Me in humbleness.  Walk before Me in meekness.  Walk before Me in purity.  Walk where I lead you, do not follow your own path.  Righteousness will be your guide.  Live for Me now.  I will always guide you.  I will always direct your steps.  The battle in your mind, you "now" recognize, and will easily defeat the enemies lies and cast them out effortlessly now, you are Mine, I will always lead you deeper into My pastures.

No comments: