Monday, September 8, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 8, 2014

The difference between night and day shows up in the hearts of all people.  My children stick out like a beacon in the dark.  They are different, they do not blend in.  Their words are different. Their thoughts are different.  Their work ethic is different.  You, My loves, are different.  You have chosen to pursue Me.  You delight in My pathways.  You linger at My well.  You are enthralled in My word and you are constantly seeking My elusive spirit.  Oh, how I love you, My precious children.  I shall pour more and more of My Spirit into My yielded vessels.  For you are worthy of this special outpouring.  I cover you with My wings.  My very breath, the fire of your God is upon you.  I go before you and I am with you wherever you go.  Blessings and Peace be upon My gentle doves.  Oh, you shall stand before kings in My presence.  you shall go forth in power and might.  All on earth, shall seek after My Elect, My Chosen.  Many shall draw near to you, to find Me now, for they have strayed, and as the darkness becomes more painful for them, they shall seek and desire what you have.  They shall want peace.  They shall want your confidence and assurance.  For they are watching all that you do.  They are hungry for the God you reflect.  They will desire the peace and tranquility that you dwell in, as you Abide and Rest in Me.  Oh, My love, the bread crumbs shall feed multitudes in the days of darkness.

No comments: