Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 7, 2014

My dear one, you must stretch yourself in Me now.  Your new wineskin will be required to stretch and stretch.  I am doing a new thing in My people.  I have never done this before.  All eyes shall be amazed at My true children.  They shall shine like the stars.  They shall reflect Me.  They shall be illuminated from within and it shall be seen on them, their whole physical being shall be changed.  They shall be transformed.  They shall reflect My glory.  They shall go forth, wherever I send them in glory.  My Kingdom from within is coming out.  Do not allow yourself to doubt Me and what I have told you.  Only believe, I cannot use a double minded person.  You, My dear one, shall see much, do not fear.  Trust Me in everything, I am here.  I shall never leave you.  My children are waiting for Me.  My children are watching for Me.  My little ones are sensing that I am near, they can feel the changes in the atmosphere.  They are reading the signs in the sky, earth, and yes, even the people.  They shall not be deceived.  They can see the wolves in the pulpits.  They have only one teacher.  They have only one leader.  I am the only voice they will listen to.  I am the only one they will follow.  Semper fi.  You are ready for this, My love.  Hold fast to My Truth.  Lean not on your own understanding.  All of heaven is coming, are you ready.  Love is the key to unlock My mysteries.  Pay attention to My children who are sharing what I am doing and telling them.  All is well with thee, My love, My dove.  Rest in Me as you see these things coming to pass.  Do not allow fear to trample you.  Stay strong.  Let your faith be your shield.

***Note:  I had to look this word semper fi up.  It is a military term that means "Always Faithful".

No comments: