Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 6, 2014

Oh, My love, My dear one, you are precious to Me.  I love that you are faithful in your pursuit of Me.  I love that you are watching for Me, and patiently waiting for My return.  Your faith is strong.  Your spirit is on fire with My consuming flame.  You are brightly shining for all the world to see.  The world does see your flame.  The world does feel your love.  There is no distance between us, for We are one, you and I.  I love that your habit is to seek Me first.  I love that I am ever on your mind.  You are hungry to learn, and eager to understand Me and My ways.  You shall spend eternity with Me and you will be amazed by how much you learn daily of Me and My Kingdom.  I tell you the Truth, you shall never grow bored with learning more of Me.  You shall be amazed at My Kingdom.  You shall stand in awe and wonder as you enter in to The Kingdom.  My Kingdom loves you, for you truly love Me.  You have been set apart for Me.  You are My Bride.  You are awakened.  I have prepared you for this time.  You have yielded to My hand of correction and My voice of instruction.  You have believed and not cast Me aside.  Your spirit has grown and is strong in Me.  The more you learn of Me, the more tangible I am, and you seek more and more of Me, this pleases Me, My dear one, this pleases Me.  Keep your armor on at all times, anoint your house, doors, windows and property lines.  Keep drawing a bloodline, for the spiritual is engaging the physical now.  Be ready.  Do not hesitate to do what I ask.  Stay close, dear one.  I will protect you and your family.  Oh, how I love you guys.  You are My family.  Keep praying as I direct you.  Keep praising and thanking Me.  I hear you.  Prayer is the KEY.  Oh, My faithful dove, how I love thee.  

No comments: