Friday, September 5, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 5, 2014

Oh, My love, stay close.  Press in to Me now.  Blessed assurance I am for you, dear one.  You are fully abiding in Me and I am fully abiding in you.  I dwell within you.  You rest in Me.  You are secure in Me.  I love you.  I watch over each of My little ones.  Daily I feed and water My sheep.  I do not let My sheep go hungry, if they come into My pens, they find food and water and shelter from the storms.  But, if they do not come to My pens, they shall wander out in the fields, hungry, thirsty, and unprotected from the beasts in the fields.  They are only sheltered and provided for when they are sheltering in Me and abiding in Me and staying close to Me.  I am willing to shelter all of Mine, but, you must come under My wing of protection, you must yield to Me.  If you do not then you have foolishly chosen your own way.  This is not the time to be stubborn.  This is the time to surrender all, all I say, to Me.  I will give you rest, I will feed you.  I will protect you.  Beware, not all who come in My name are truly Mine. You must discern the spirit in the person.  Beloved, do not fear.  Simply ask Me for help to discern.  Lean on Me in all circumstances.  I will not abandon you.  I am here.  I will help you.  Many have abandoned ship, and are falling victims to deception and snares of the enemy.  You must stand firm, stay strong, and believe.  Believe that I am here.  Believe all that I have shared with you.  Much deception is being exposed.  Much more deception is coming.  Stay strong, I am with thee, My little one.

No comments: