Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 4, 2014

Oh, My love, My dear one, you have much still to learn of Me.  Rest in Me, peace be still, do not allow yourself to be disturbed for all the things you do not understand.  Just allow Me to pour into you and receive My information and instructions as I give it to you.  I will help your understanding.  Do not fear, do not worry, for you are in My hands.  I will help you.  I will protect you.  You, My dove, have nothing to fear.  Trust Me in this My little one.  I have called you for this time.  You shall be a witness to many things in the days ahead, but know this, I shall protect you through it all, just as I've done in the past for you, so I shall continue to do now and in the coming days.  You are Mine and I will take care of you.  SSShhhh, My love, Rest here with Me.  Cast off all troubling thoughts.  You are to abide and live in Me, do not rush out ahead of Me in deeds or in thoughts.  The battle raging in your thoughts is real.  Deal with it, cast out all worry, anxiousness and fear.  These are snares to entrap you, you know this.  Fight, My love, I am here.  Rise up, you are strong, and your enemies are defeated.  Take your position in Victory in Me.  You are one with Me, nothing shall happen to you in your life that I do not allow for My plan and purpose.  I am watching over you.  I am watching over all of My little lambs, know this, My love, all these things must come to fruition upon your earth.  But, they shall not surprise My true and faithful ones for I have already prepared your hearts, minds and spirits to endure.  This is a time of testing upon the earth.  You must endure.  You shall endure.  I am here.  Do not fear.

No comments: