Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 3, 2014

Song:  "Holy Spirit you are welcome in this place X2, Omnipotent Father of Mercy and Grace, you are welcome in this place..."

I Jesus, Yeshua, am Lord of All, the living and the dead.  I am eternal forever and I live inside of each of you.  Heaven is within you.  Seek the path, look for My path, ask Me to show you My path.  I am here.  I am willing to show you the way.  Look around you, look at the people, you can see Me reflecting out of My true children.  I am reflected in many forms.  Can you see Me?  Look closely now, pay attention to My Spirit moving amongst the people.  Who, is reflecting Me?  All who are reflecting, shall stick-out in the darkness.  They are lit by My candle, My eternal flame burns within My true followers.  They do not judge, they love, they follow after Me and My Spirit.  My love pours through them like golden honey.  They are forever being filled and forever are pouring out love.  You can find My children, easily, simply follow the love trail.  Listen to what they are talking about.  Watch how they interact with the people.  My children are humble, gentle, quiet and kind.  They seek no vain glory for themselves.  They seek to follow Me and to dwell and rest in My peace and My presence.  They are truly alive in the midst of thee.  Can you see Me?  Look for My reflection in My people.  They are mirroring Me.

No comments: