Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 2, 2014

My love, do not be concerned or discouraged by the things you do not understand yet, you will have understanding of all things in My timing.  Each of My children is learning and growing rapidly now.  I have required all to share their experiences with each other to unify you and sometimes allow you to work together for understanding.  I do not reveal everything to one person.  Each of you knows in part and understands in part.  Each of you see's through a glass darkly, but, I am lifting your veils.  As you grow in your understanding of Me, you see clearer and clearer.  As you each share what you are learning, you help each other grow in their understanding as well.  But, My dear ones, do not be troubled if what the others are sharing you do not have understanding for.  I allow each of you to grow in your understanding in growing by leaps and bounds.  My child, much that has been hidden is now being revealed.  For the revealing of Myself and My Kingdom is here now.  Oh, how I love that you are eager to learn the Truth from Me alone.  Oh, how I love you, My little one.  You are a jewel in My crown.  My Kingdom comes now.  You, My precious little lamb are truly living in My Kingdom.  I shall reveal all to you in My timing.  Keep stretching yourself to understand, ask Me for more understanding.  Reach for Me, My love.  I am here.  Seek Me out for the truth.

No comments: