Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 24, 2014

***note: As I began to sit and wait upon the Lord the Holy Spirit began to sing "Oh, it's a good day, to have a good day, yes, it's a good day, to have a good day..."

Many things now will come your way to try and disrupt your peace and throw fear upon you.  Do not worry or fret My little one, you are Mine, and I will take care of you.  I will open the floodgates of heaven and shower down blessings upon you.  I shall dispatch My angels to intercede for you in the battle raging around you.  Do not doubt My hand of protection.  I shall watch over you, My dear one.  Stay close to Me, do not allow yourself to be pulled off of My path I have placed you on.  You are growing and maturing rapidly, with each passing day, the eyes of your understanding are being enlightened.  Let love cover you today in strength and honor.  Walk in My peace, for I am in you, I lead, you follow.  Many shall run amuck now, as fear overtakes them, for they have no foundation to uphold them.  They are not anchored to My vine.  They have chosen to know "about" Me, but, have not made the journey to "know" Me for themselves.  They have not severed their hearts from the lusts of this world, and have gazed upon My pastures, with the foolish thoughts that they can enter in whenever they wish, and go back and forth, in the world, and in My Kingdom.  I am separating the wheat from the tares.  The false and profane shall not enter My domain.  Purity and hope shall be the front and rear guards of My righteous ones.  They are My first fruits.  I know who are truly Mine, and who are fake and false friends.  I am the Master of My own, and I cherish them.

No comments: