Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 23, 2014

Song:  "Over the mountains and the streams, deeper inside of me the Spirit comes..."

The way of Truth comes from within, as the spirit draws you to Himself.  He gently calls, and you awaken.  You dwell in the midst of Me now, My love.  I have searched you.  I have tested you and you have proved yourself worthy.  You are truly a worshiper of Me.  Your life is eternally wrapped up in Me.  You seek Me above all else.  You rise to seek Me out.  Your mind is stayed on Me now.  You are drawn to Me continually through out your day.  You are a carrier of My presence, for you seek to dwell with Me always.  No weapon formed against our union shall prosper.  For within you is a fortress that We have built together.  Where there is unity, there is strength.  You are truly Mine, My little one.  For  you live in Me, and I live in you.  The battle rages all around you, but it cannot harm you, for you are shielded and protected in Me.  I personally watch over you, My dove.  You are on an uphill slope in your journey.  Stay with it, breathe in, breathe out, I am here.  I am not distant.  You are not alone on the path.  I lead you now to places you have never known.  Now is the time to experience a deeper level of My love and My power in you.  Your wine is growing sweeter and sweeter.  The oil in your vessel is thick like honey, and overflows and pools at your feet.  For I am your treasure. I alone am your hearts desire.  It is well with thee and Me.  Selah.

No comments: