Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 1, 2014

Me:  "Lord, you are beautiful to me..."

Child, you are beautiful to Me.  You come to wait upon Me with an outstretched heart and listening ears.  I love to pour out My spirit upon all of My beloved children.  Oh, My dove, you are a sign and a wonder.  My Spirit rests within your gentle heart.  My love flows out of you as easy as breathing.  You are annointed for this hour.  You are well pleasing to Me.  You are safe and secure in My everlasting arms.  As you remain sheltered in Me, you are strengthened day by day in your journey.  You are filled anew with My love, and My oil pours into you and fills your lamp to overflowing.  Oh, My little dove you are growing in the spirit every day.  I love you, My dear one, I love you.  As you have chosen to turn your heart to Me and live in Me, I also have chosen you.  I have tested your faith.  I have tested your heart, I have tested your patience, and you, My dear little lamb, have come through as gold.  I have already told you and showed you in visions and dreams that you are golden, shining and glowing.  My faithful, gentle dove, hold on to Me, cling to Me now more than ever as the days are fleeting and My work is going to be accomplished quickly now.  Rest My little dove, Rest in Me.  I shall do all the work.  You, simply come, and stay seated at My feet, drinking from My eternal well and feasting at My table.  I am your help and sole provider.  I am all you need.  As you live, you shall see Me more clearly and more tangibly, for I have tested you and found you worthy.  I love you My little one, I am pleased with thee.  Stay on this path with Me.  You shall discover much more of Me now, come closer now dear one.  Ask, seek, and knock, I hear you.

No comments: