Monday, September 15, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 15, 2014

Praise Me child, let your heart be full of praise.  For I am good, I am all you need.  Look around you today and see the beauty of a new day.  My spirit breathes and moves in and through you daily as you walk before Me in purity and light.  I have removed all darkness from you, and you, My love, are a shining reflection of Me.  As you journey out, know this, I go with you in everything you do.  As you go about your home, and clean and prepare it for the lives of your family, as you get the gas for your car, as you gather your groceries, as you do the laundry, I am moving through you in all these things.  For I live in you, and you, My precious dove, live in Me, safely anchored in My vine.  You live in My personal garden, in My beautiful Kingdom.  The Kingdom, My beautiful child is your abode.  For it is here where you tarry, it is here where your thoughts are drawn to, it is here where your heart is nourished, and it is here where you find peace and rest for your spirit, soul, and body, as you abide in Me, I abide in you.  So be it.  It is well with thee, My love.

No comments: