Monday, September 15, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 14, 2014

As the earth moves, so do I.  But, what will happen when the earth stops moving.  Many mysteries are before you, My love.  But do not be alarmed.  I am here, I will guide you and protect you.  Much is going to unfold now.  You are ready for it.  Peace be with you.  Carry My peace as you go through your days.  Shelter in My peace.  Do not allow yourself to be far from My peace, if you are troubled or stressed and find My peace slipping away from you, stop, and be still, quiet yourself until My peace surrounds you, and permeates you once again, then and only then, continue walking through your day.  Many are going through their time of testing, you, My little dove, have already endured many tests.  You are to witness them go through theirs.  You can pray for them to endure, but, you can't take them out of the tests, and you can't take the tests for them.  Each must endure their tests.  I see all, and what they are going through.  All are required to go through testing.  Peace, follow after peace My little ones.

No comments: