Monday, September 15, 2014

Hearing God in the evening - Sept. 11, 2014

I love you, beautiful Bride of Mine.  You are faithful to receive your portion every day.  You are full and overflowing with My oil and your love runs deep.  As you venture deeper in your pathway to Me, you are focused, as if transfixed on My guiding light.  Your footsteps on the path are light and fleeting, as you hurry to learn and understand more of Me.  My child, you have found Me.  I will never walk away and leave you.  You are Mine, We grow deeper in our bond of Unity each day.  For you were created to live and breathe and move in Me.  Daily walking with Me, daily listening, daily separating yourself, to quietly pursue Me, daily meditating on what I'm teaching you, daily drawing closer and closer to Me.  This My dear one, is your hearts treasure.  You have found many beautiful gems and pearls as you pursue Me, your treasure chest is full of My truths.  As you labor day in and day out your treasure box grows full with many beautiful things that shall be yours forever.  As your understanding grows you become more and more stable and unmovable in Me.  I am Real and Alive to you, for you, My dear one, have pursued Me, you have hungered and thirsted after My living water and bread.  These shall be yours forever, My love, for you truly love Me with abandon.  Forsaking all else you choose to cling to Me.  Your life is hidden in Me.  All who truly pursue Me with a hungry heart, shall be overtaken by My spirit and I shall pour and overflow My pursuers with My oil, with My love.  For your desire for Me is a sweet aroma, a pleasing sacrifice to Me.  Oh, I feel the love of My pursuers.

No comments: