Monday, September 15, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 13, 2014

Oh My love the wonders that await you will make you smile.  Many have come before you and many shall come behind you now.  Life, all life originates from Me.  I am the creator of all.  You My love are in tune with Me.  Your understanding of My ways has grown.  You are one with Me.  This is where you belong.  Sinking deeper into Me as I draw you closer to Me.  Beloved your words are like gold.  They are honey in My cup.  For they come from a pure heart that is overflowing with My river of living water.  Beloved as you tarry at My well, My spirit penetrates more and more of your layers and you are beginning to feel the vibrations of heaven all around you.  You are living in the Kingdom, My dear one.  Nothing shall harm you here, for you are with Me.  Your daily walk with Me has scrubbed you clean.  It has strengthened and renewed your spirit and your temple.  As you have yielded to My separating you unto Myself, our bond has cemented, and We shall never be apart.  Beloved, I love you.

No comments: