Monday, September 15, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 12, 2014

I love you child.  I will see you soon.  We shall be together and you shall know Me and live with Me.  As you walk out your days with Me, I become more and more real to you.  No one can pull you away from Me for you have come to know Me in the spirit where true life is.  Everything comes and begins in the spirit and then spills over into the physical.  The spirit brings life into the physical.  The battle of the ages comes from the spirit, and is now spilling over into the physical.  The things you shall see coming upon the earth were foretold in My word long ago, Do not be dismayed or fearful, for this is part of My plan.  Remember, men's hearts shall fail them for what they see.  The creatures, the signs, the beasts, the darkness that is coming has never been seen on earth before.  But, I tell you the truth your heart shall not fail you, for I have prepared your heart, and you shall endure the shock and stress of it, for you shall not be shaken, for you have found Me and you are sheltering under My wings.  You are to witness these things, but they are not to punish you, you have already been judged and cleansed, you are Mine.  Stay with Me child, do not be dismayed at the shaking, for this too must come.  Do not fear, cast it off of you.  There is no fear in Me.  I am your source of strength, I am your hope.  Remember, dear one, you are to be My witness, you shall endure the days ahead in My strength and power.  I never leave you.  It is well with thee and Me.  I am yours and you are Mine, My spirit is leading you, and you follow after Me with your whole heart, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  

No comments: