Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 31, 2014

I see you My child.  I see your diligence in pursuing Me, with all your heart, soul and mind.  You are ever mindful of Me.  My love, My waters run deep in you.  As you fast and pray and seek My face, you are being transformed.  The spirit within you is cutting the cords that tie and bind you to this earthly plane.  You were created to soar upon the winds of My spirit.  You are free in Me.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  I live in you.  You shelter and abide in Me.  Much of My Kingdom is established within.  You are truly learning how to walk out on earth My Kingdom life.  Oh, the beauty of a yielded, mature, citizen of My Kingdom.  There is no limit to your potential.  You are transforming daily, by the renewing of your mind.  You are no longer captive in this world.  No, you are released to live in My Kingdom.  Much fruit is coming forth from your life.  I am pleased with your diligence.  My dear one, as you seek Me, the door to My personal, private chambers is open to you.  You may enter in freely as often as you like.  You may stay here with Me as long as you need.  I enjoy you here with Me.  I received your love and attention.  I enjoy your questions.  I may not answer you immediately, but you remain patient, fully assured that I will answer you in My timing, you fully trust Me as your teacher, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  For patience is a virtue, I prize and treasure in My beloveds.  Many of your character traits that are now coming forth from you, are truly reflecting Me.  Can you see Me now.

No comments: