Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 30, 2014

Beloved, I must be first, above all else.  I should not be an after thought, to get around to Me when you can.  NO!  I must be first, arise earlier, seek My face, first, above all else, this is My will for you.  Will you yield and obey Me, We shall see.  Much is planned for your life.  Every minute detail is planned, but, if you get lazy, if you de-rail, get off track or start to let the cares of this world distract you and pull you out of our "one on one" time, then you shall miss the mark.  Now is not the time to piddle away your time.  You must use it wisely, dear one.  But, know this, I see your heart, and I know you.  This simple chastening shall yield bountiful fruit from you in you're pursuit of Me.  Do not stray from My plan.  Come before Me and wait, much of the supernatural Kingdom shall be revealing in the early hours of the morning 12-6am is when you shall hear and see the most.  Do you really want more of Me?  We shall see.  Beloved, it is in your best interest to stay here with Me, to be consumed with My Spirit welling up inside of you.  To listen is to learn much.  Oh, your days should be filled with My Presence.  Oh, you shall be filled to overflowing with My love and presence.  Many shall see Me through you.  Many are finding My tangible presence through these words of ours.  As We share together privately, it is producing a greater hunger in My little lambs to pull up to My table and feast in My abounding love and presence.  Do not be lax in putting up these words.  Do not delay in spreading the bread crumbs.  This is the pathway, you are on it, following Me, step by step.  As I lead you and you share your journey with others, the breadcrumbs are dropped and left for the hungry to find.  Many are eating from these crumbs.  It's beautiful, don't you think.

No comments: