Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 9, 2014

Note:  I keep hearing the words Unity and Sharing in My dreams, the dreams fade but the words stay with Me...

Beloved, it is well with thee.  Everything that pertains to you, My love, it is well.  This is the season of change.  I am going to shift and order and arrange things in you and all around you.  You must not worry, just relax and yield to everything I tell you to do.  Pay close attention to My urges and leading, then yield.

If I ask you to praise Me, no matter where, or what time it is, do it, do it right then.  If I ask you to thank Me, do it that very moment.  If I ask you to sing, then sing with a joyful, beautiful heart.  If I ask you to pray, then pray right then, If I don't give you clear understanding on what to pray, then pray completely in the spirit and My precious Ruach HaKodesh shall pray through you in My perfect will.

You don't have to be perfect, I just ask you to be obedient.  As you yield to Me, I become bigger in you, for I must always increase, and you must always decrease.  You are to constantly be a reflection of Me now.

You are walking in the days of Elijah now.  You shall do great exploits in My name, yield, child, yield, no matter how small and insignificant the task, you must yield, My will be done in you daily.  You must be faithful in each task, no matter how small.  I live in you My love.  You must live for Me, day after day, this is what it means to take up your cross and follow Me.

 You shall hear Me more and more as these days unfold, the time of change is upon you child, and you shall never be the same.  Go swiftly down your pathway, for it is I Yeshua Ha Mashiach, the captain of the hosts, who is leading you.  Press on Dear one.

No comments: