Friday, August 8, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 8, 2014

Song:  "Joy unspeakable....anything is possible..."

Child of Mine, come and sit with Me awhile.  As you come to wait upon Me, I am already here waiting for you.  I love spending time with you.  For I know your heart, you are eager to hear from Me and to know Me for yourself.  How good and how pleasant it is to dwell together.  You have already birthed the man-child in the spirit who is growing in Me more and more.  As you progress in your journey to Me I will show you more and more of how My Kingdom works.  I shall endow you with great power, for you have been counted worthy to receive more of Me and wisdom, strength, and honour shall dwell  in you.  Many seek My hand, but, few as you, seek My face and seek to truly know and understand Me.  Your journey has not been easy.  You have stumbled many times along the path.  The road has been steep and perilous at times and lonely.  But, all that you have encountered was necessary in your refining process.  For now you stand before Me arrayed in splendor, for I have stretched My hand over your life and pronounced a blessing.  Faithful are you, My gentle dove, for I call and you answer, you come and sit at My feet day by day, eager to hear Me and not miss a word, this act of love, honour and worship pleases Me.  For you are destined to live and abide with Me forever.  I shall fill you with more and more of My spirit.  You shall walk upon the winds with Me, you are free in Me.  Dear one, you live now only to live in Me and to rest, abide and reflect Me.  This is your destiny.  I have called you out of darkness to show forth and abide in My light.  You wear it well My love.

No comments: