Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 7, 2014

Beloved, you are Mine now and forever.   As you come to Me for your daily portion, I fill you with My oil, I inspect and cleanse your garments.  This is your preparation time.  For you and I are one.  We dwell together in unity.  Abiding, I in your life, you in Mine.  It's a beautiful thing to be loved.  I love you, and you, My dear one, love Me.  Life was created to show forth love and to abide in love.  Love brings peace and harmony to all things.  I am love, and all forms of love come from Me.  Did you know that everything originated in love.  My love is a consuming fire.  My love cleanses, My love restores.  My love heals the brokenhearted.  You should never cast off your confidence in My love.  For it is My love that holds you and all the world together.  Love is a mystery, but, yet, it is tangible, for it can be felt, and it is visible in the actions and reactions of all it comes in contact with.  Love is a very real and beautiful spirit.  I am love, love dwells in Me, for We are one in spirit.  Love lights your way.  I am propelled by love.  Love is truth, and true love never dies, it only becomes stronger.  Much, I say much, is accomplished by love.  My love never fades.  Love is very powerful, and endures through out all the ages.  Time shall be no more, but, love shall endure.  Love has no end.  To truly be one with Me, you must embrace My love, take it in as your own, and freely give it out.  Life, all life, is to be lived in love, for in love you find Me and in finding Me you find TRUE LOVE.  Selah, think on this today, My dear one.

No comments: