Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 6, 2014

Song:  "The stone was rolled away...not like another day...Behold Him...the ground began to shake...Behold Him..."

It won't be like you expect, no one, will not be surprised.  My child, I am God, I am your God and I can not be predicted.  My ways are not your ways.  For now, you see through the glass darkly, in types and shadows.  But, I tell you the Truth, when I come, soon, We shall see each other as We are seen, face to face.  This is why it is soooo important to seek My face now, so you will truly know Me for yourself.  Oh, My little ones, behold, your King is coming, in a way none of you are expecting, but, know this, I come.  Stay ready, stay humble, do not allow pride to rise up in you in what you already know, for there is so much more to learn and experience.  None of you have "arrived" or "seen" all that you will see.  So, I tell you, keep pressing into Me for more and more of Me.  Do you truly want more of Me, if you truly do desire Me and My Kingdom, Keep pressing, for the hour is late and I have much to teach each of you.  Stay close to Me, My little ones, school is not over, as some might think, for you have only graduated to the next level in Me.  There is so much more, to see and experience in Me.  You must press in now, for more of the spiritual side of our relationship, ask Me to show you more of Myself and My Kingdom.  Ask Me to show you what your next assignment for Me is.  For I desire to pour out more and more of My spirit upon you.  Seek Me now.

No comments: