Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 3, 2014

Oh, the beauty of a new day washes away yesterday and begins afresh new hopes and dreams.  It allows you to begin again, to start over, to leave your past behind and start walking into your future and destiny.  I tell you My child a new day in Me has started, I have begun a new cycle.  It is My time to shine in your lives.  As each new day dawns, know this, I alone am the author of each new day, I see all that transpires in each day.  Many do not realize the hour they are living in.  I am at the door.  The closing of this age is upon you, and the beginning of My new age is beginning.  They shall overlap for a season, but fear not, just as a woman travails to bring forth her child, your earth and your nations shall also be in great travail in this transition.

Oh, My children, just wait till you see it for yourselves.  All will not be lost, it's always darkest before the dawn.  Remember, I am here.  I will protect all that are Mine.  I know who is for Me and who is not.  You must align yourself with My Kingdom to survive the coming days.  I shall show forth a separation to all the earth who is Mine, for they shall walk in provision and safety, while all the rest get everything taken, and the simple things shall become difficult to find:  light, water, food, shelter, warmth, and love.  I shall pour out My spirit upon all.  Some will rise to the new day and shine forth in My radiant light, others shall be consumed in My fiery flames.  Death is coming now, innocent will die along with the guilty.

Prepare yourself, I am about to wipe the slate clean on the earth.  Behold, I come, do not let Me find you sleeping.

No comments: