Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Aug. 2, 2014

Beloved, many run to and fro across the earth now trying to get a word from Me, this I tell you is futile.  For I speak all the time, one must be still, and quiet themselves, separate themselves from all worldly distractions, kids, spouse, work, pet, TV, ipad, Internet, facebook, instagram, ...etc. get away from the noise and constant pulling, for My attention is upon you, so you must prioritize your attention on Me.  Focus solely upon Me, ask Me to allow you to hear Me speak.  Ask Me to reveal Myself to you personally.  I am a personal God and you can't get to Me by others, like your pastors or mothers.  You have to make the journey for yourself.  If you seek Me with a diligent heart and determine within yourself to find Me you shall.  For I am a rewarder of all who truly seek Me for themselves.  Know this, I am not distant from any of you.  I am here.  I am watching you as you make your own choices to live your life.  But, the hollow, empty place inside of you, the puzzle piece that seems to be missing is Me.  Your relationship to Me is the most important relationship you will ever have.  I can help you through all of life's difficulties.  But, I will only help, if you ask Me to, and are truly seeking Me and My path of righteousness and truth.  You do not need to run to and fro across the earth to get a word from the Lord.  I am the Lord, the truth and the life.  My ways are not mans ways.  If you seek to follow after Me and My Ways on your life's journey, I will meet you on the road.  For all roads do not lead home, only Mine.  I am speaking all the time.  Ask Me to open your ears so that you can hear.

No comments: