Monday, August 4, 2014

Hearing God - August 4, 2014

My child, you need not concern yourself with the woes coming upon your land.  You have already repented and allowed Me to cleanse you from all unrighteousness.  You are Mine, and you do not detour or stray from My vine.  You remain sheltered under My wing.  Each heart has to make their own way to Me.  Each path is set apart and different from the others.  You My love, are right where you are supposed to be, it is well with thee.   My children, each one of you will have different duties and tasks.  You will receive your assignments from Me personally.  If I have not already instructed you, ask Me for your assignment.  I am the one you should get your marching orders from.  Do not allow yourself to fret, worry or be in fear of the things that shall come to pass shortly.  But, know this, I am at the door and My reward is with Me.  Little ones, you are to stay close to My hand and under My wing.  As you dwell in Me and I dwell in you, I shall guide you day by day.  You are to love, do not fear, do not take off your armour, even for a moment, draw near, closer if you can, and listen.  Can you hear the hoof beats as they approach, can you hear the roar, as I, only I can make this sound, Oh My gentle dove, soon, very soon, you shall be with Me.  I am in you and I shall soon release you to do My bidding, beloved, do not allow yourself to doubt Me, do not for one moment entertain vain imaginations of My love for you not being real.  This is a distraction, sent to weaken your faith and belief.  Oh, My love, I do love you truly.  Hear Me, Hear Me all who have an ear, I do love you all.  For whom the Father loves, He chastens and corrects.  Behold, the chastening has commenced and the rod of correction will drive out all error.  Prepare, the Lord of all comes quickly and swiftly, are you ready.

No comments: