Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 25, 2014

Many shall never know Me, they shall never feel My hand of protection upon their lives.  But, I tell you the Truth, when My hand is completely lifted, they shall know something has changed.  I guide and protect all of My little lambs, as they journey through the darkness to get to Me.  I know the way is not easy, I know the path is lonely.   But, know this, I see you.  I see all that you have come through, I see all that you will endure.  I am here with you.  Your faith must mature and grow.  Faith has need of difficulty and uncertainty for it to be exercised and grow to full maturity.  As you seek Me, as you walk out your faith in your daily life, your character is being molding and shaped into My reflection.  Each of you was created for My plan and purpose.  No one is a throw-away or do over.  Each life has a destiny and purpose in My plan.  Life, all life, is interlocked as a puzzle.  Each piece is needed to complete the puzzle.  There is a  void when you are not in your place, the void is felt and seen.  Fear not beloveds, for I am with you in this journey.  Keep putting My words to you up on your blog, this is My plan, this is My bread crumb trail, to feed the lambs who are separated from Me, and also those who are trying to find their way.  My simple connection to you, is a light in the darkness, a beacon on a hill.  My torch is burning brightly in you, yet you are not consumed, for you have been cleansed from all unrighteousness.  You have made a place for Me within you, around you, in your home, in your family, in your life, oh My beloved, this pleases Me.  For I am ever on your mind.  You are fixed and fastened on Me.  Carefully listening for My instructions, beloved, you are rare.

No comments: