Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 24, 2014

Beloved, think on Me, clear your mind of all other distracting thoughts and think only on Me.  I am here.  I see you.  I hear your thoughts.  I hear your heart.  True peace and rest are found only in Me.  Much shall be required of you, and all My true followers, but you must follow Me, one day at a time, pressing on in your higher calling.  I do not require you to know all of My plan, I simply require your complete obedience one day at a time.  Don't look back at your failures of yesterdays.  Keep coming, each new day brings new challenges, you shall face them in Me.  I shall lead you through each test.  All shall be tested and purified through My refining process.  No one can escape this, all must yield, submit and go through it.  My desire is to see My true reflection in each of you.  Remember, Christ in you, the hope of glory.  All who will endeavor to endure through these trying times, in Me, shall clearly see Me reflecting out of them.  My army of true worshipers who seek to know Me for themselves shall arise in power, hope and majesty.  The world shall see Me arising in each one of My chosen vessels.  They shall walk in love and unity.  They shall run and not grow weary, for My eternal flame shall be their stoking fire, witch shall never be quenched for it is Holy and unquenchable.  Oh, My dear ones, you shall see Me as I see you, soon My beloveds, soon.  Blessed are the peaceful peacemakers, blessed are the quiet ones, for the Kingdom is within them, and is now breaking out.

No comments: