Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 23, 2014

First things first, My Love.  I would like to introduce you to your angels:  These angels are always with you.  They guard and protect you.  You are My beloved dove and your angels serve Me by constantly protecting you.  Even though you can't see them they are with you.  You have seen glimpses of them, a shimmer, a flash, a glimmer of form, a shadow, they are real and they are in charge of you and your safety.  I have many forms of creatures that I have created, each one serves Me in a unique way.  Angels have been in My life since I created them, and they move and work in the lives of My people as I will them to.  Much is accomplished through My angelic army.  Much is accomplished through My sons of Adam.  My Bride will work in tandem with My angels.  The time has come for the spiritual to be unveiled in the physical.  Stay close to Me, My dear one, do not allow your thoughts or your heart to wander down needless paths of worry, fear or anguish over the "what if" scenario's.  These are just a smoke and mirror snare to get you off of My path of peace, peace within you and peace around you.  I have told you to not fear, only Believe in My presence, in My hand of protection, in My guiding you through your life.  Hold fast to your faith in Me.  Remember, whatsoever things are holy, pure, and righteous, if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things.  Whatsoever a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.  Selah.

***note:  I did not want to blog their names this morning on Aug. 30, 2014, that the Lord gave me in this word, but as I put this up to publish the Lord said:  "Beloved, you must trust Me in all things, put their names up as well."
(So, I will obey, and I do not know how to spell them, but they sounded like "George/Jorge and Porgie"...kinda like nursery rhyme names)

No comments: