Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 21, 2014

Song:  "Bless the Lord, Oh my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name..."

You are a true worshiper, for you worship in spirit and in truth.  As you come into My presence, you can feel My spirit drawing and wooing you to come, separate yourself from all the distractions and quiet yourself, sit, be still, and listen to Me.  As you hear My voice, a gentle peace washes over your spirit and it is well with you.  You are learning much in My Kingdom.  Your mind is ever upon Me now.  For you can sense the change going on in you and around you in the world.  You are aware of My Spirit in you and blowing My Breath around you.  The winds of change are here.  You, My dear one, can sense these winds because you are tuned into My Spirit.  AS My winds wash over the earth, My breath draws ever nearer.  My Mighty winds shall blow across the land, My Oceans waves shall loose their boundaries and break forth upon the land, San Francisco shall be no more, for the wickedness of man is full in this city, and there are no truly repentant hearts.  I have removed My Chosen ones from the danger zones.  Beware, San Francisco, for your time is up, you are full of scoffers and unbelievers.  Repent, ALL must Repent for the days of My judgment and the cleansing of My land is upon you all.  Are you ready, are you clean, are you full of oil ?

No comments: