Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 20, 2014

As you come My dear one, I will fill you to overflowing with My oil, My Wisdom, My strength, My love.  For these attributes of Mine shall flow freely from your life.  Your lips shall drip with honey, your words shall be life and health to all you speak to.  The fountain within you has burst into a river, so much so, as to overflow into a flood to water the dry and thirsty ground of My people.  Oh Beloved, you are dear to Me, your life, your whole life is Mine.  I am your constant.  No matter where you are, or what you are doing, I alone am always, always on your mind.  This pleases Me child, daughter of Zion, My Bride is pure and clean and is prepared for the task before her.  I shall soon sweep My Bride into My chambers and We shall enter in together, I shall assign each one their tasks, I alone shall instruct you.  Look to no one, but Me.  I alone know where I want you.  You shall hear Me clearly.  Your patience has been noted.  Stay the course with Me, do not go out ahead of Me.  I lead you follow.  Peace, Be Still, for now, let patience be your virtue.  As quiet as love is, let it gently envelope all that you do.  Allow My love to permeate the atmosphere around you.  Where ever you go, you carry My light and My love with you.  Great is the anointing resting on you My child.  Breath in, Breath out, behold your King and God is here.  Abide in Me, daily in My presence revives, refreshes, and renews. The Kingdom is here, walk in it My love.  Change the atmosphere, you are able, for I am in you, now is the time to let Me out.

No comments: