Monday, August 18, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 18, 2014

First day of school...many firsts...this shall be a season of firsts for you.  First time to see an angel.  First time to see My glory.  First time to see My fire.  First time to be transported.  There are many, many firsts that you shall encounter now.  Do not be afraid, you have asked to see more and I shall allow you to see more in the spirit, for I have removed the veils, only believe and you shall see.  What you shall see, shall seem unreal, but, I tell you the truth, it is very, very real.  This is the time and season of My manifestations in the sons of men.  I shall embolden My children with My feugo (I don't know how to spell this word, but I believe it is Spanish for fire?) fire.  Much shall be accomplished in a very little time span.  You are in your season of great change within you, you truly are a great treasure to Me.  There is much that I have placed within you.  You have rich and fertile soil that shall produce an abundance of fruit that will bring many souls forward unto Me.  As you come and wait upon Me, and listen and write and share these simple intimate words I share with you, you are leaving a breadcrumb trail, for the other hungry and thirsty seeking hearts to see a reflection of Me, and how I communicate with you in our relationship.  There are many who are reading these words, and the spark of hope, kindles an ember deep within their own heart, to seek Me and find Me for themselves, for they say within themselves "If God is speaking to her, a simple, ordinary person, then surely He will have mercy upon Me and speak to Me to."  I tell you the truth, what they are thinking is true.  I shall reveal Myself to each one, as they journey to find Me for themselves.  This is why it pleases Me that you are obedient to share My words spoken to you.  For the breadcrumb trail is feeding many, many souls in My Truth and My Love.  This pleases Me child, this pleases Me.

No comments: