Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 15, 2014

Oh, My love, My dove, I love you, it is good to come and be with Me first, above all else.  I see your heart.  Oh, how I long for all to come and sit at My feet, and learn from Me.  For in waiting upon Me, you are fed and renewed in your spirit.  I MUST be first.  You are to go forth in love.  You are to heal the sick, you are to pray.  You are to listen to My instructions and obey.  If I tell you not to do something, heed My instruction the first time, without delay.  Many are being weighed, and tested now. You My dear one have passed all your tests, now you must endure the waiting, for you do not know when I shall come for you, but know this, I am at the door.  All things shall be accomplished now.  You are where I want you.  Do not change course.  Just keep clinging to Me, rest, abide and wait for My instructions.  Do not run out ahead of Me.

No comments: