Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 13, 2014

Song:  "Praise the Lord, Oh, my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy name..."

Oh, My child, how good and how pleasant it is to dwell together in unity.  We are intertwined, connected at the vine.  Our relationship grows and flourishes with each day you come unto Me and patiently wait.  You have an open heaven now, for you hear Me clearly.  All must come, and press into Me to find peace and rest.  Oh, My little one, many do not recognize peace, for their lives are full of strife and self.  To truly rid yourself of these contentious characteristics that mar your spirit and keep you chained to the limitations of this world, you must find Me, for in finding Me, you shall find peace.  I am here, seek Me, there is so much more to learn My children.

Come unto Me, share your life with Me, as you surrender your will and your desires and accept My Will and desires you shall be changed, transformed and renewed.  Many of My children are awakening to this change within.  For you must look within and examine yourself.  Ask yourself:  Am I truly changing now?  Who am I reflecting now?  When you are honest with yourself, you shall be able to reason with Me.  For the Truth can be painful.  I am TRUTH, and once you face the Truth, you shall be able to make the bold choice.  Do you want to stay the way you are, or do you want to allow Me to step in and begin to transform you into My image, you must be bold and make the wise choice.  Your future hangs in the balance, this earthly life is just a stepping stone to the next one.  I encourage you to choose Me now.  But, I will not force you .  You must choose for yourself, choose now this day.  Blessing or cursing, the choice is yours, choose wisely.

No comments: