Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 12, 2014

I am going to allow things to fall in My church, for judgment begins in My house.  For all those who are chasing after worldly things, so be it, you shall see all the worldly things come to ruin.  I shall overturn the money tables in My house for you have forgotten your first love.  Oh, foolish virgins, the hour is late and you have no oil.  Where is your allegience, where is your trust, where is your confidence, are you trusting your preacher, are you trusting in you big, fancy churches, are you trusting in your riches?  Woe unto you, for you have been bewitched, just like the Galations.  Where is your relationship with Me?  I desire a personal, deep, relationship with each one of you, My beloveds.  Your salvation, your strength, your resources do not come through your pastor, your church, your money, NO, I say NO, they come from Me and Me ALONE.  I KNOW your true heart, I can READ you like a book.  You are fooling yourself, and have swallowed a lie if you think "we're OK", and you have NO relationship with Me.  All your works, running around doing things for Me, that I have not given you the unction to do shall ALL be burned away.  I MUST have your heart.   I MUST be your one, true desire.  Not My hand, like a greedy, spoiled brat.  I KNOW you children, but, I tell you the Truth, you do not KNOW Me.  You must endeavor to KNOW ME, not just hear about Me, or read about Me.  I tell you the Truth, for I AM TRUTH.  You MUST Know Me personally, one on one.  I desire a deep and intimate relationship with each one of you.  I will not accept your lukewarm affection.  I want the real thing.  Do you want the real thing.

No comments: