Monday, August 11, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 11, 2014

Dear one, you are so loved.  I love that you are eager to spend time with Me, to hear what I have to say. Blessed are you, Chaste, for in you I dwell.  Lift up your head, Oh, beautiful daughter of Zion, for I the King of Righteousness, reigns within you.  My Kingdom comes now in the hearts of men who are purified, sanctified, tried, and true.  For in My faithful servants and friends I reign.  I have come to set everything in order, as I choose, now.  It is time for My Kingdom to reign.  I shall raise up a standard in My people, and the banner over each truly sold out heart, shall be righteousness and peace.  For as the world crumbles in decay and ruin, My chosen ones shall endure and shine brighter in the darkness that engulfs this planet.  I am here little ones, do not fear.  Stay close to your shepherd, and I alone shall guide you through every dark hour.  Each day will bring new challenges, but, you must stay strong, listen to My still small voice, and endure.  Remember, I go with you.  You are never alone.  Take time to dwell in Me more and more.

There is beauty in your land, you must choose to see it all around you, for I am here, all around you.  What do you see, beauty, wonder, awe, or something ugly, the choice is truly yours and what you choose to see.  I created this beautiful planet for you to enjoy as your home.  Do you see Me here on your earth?

 Breathe in, Breathe out, feel Me with you now, My love.  You, My dear one, are a reflection of Me.  You are reflecting My glory, My love, My compassion.  Every act of kindness, every gentle word, is a reflection of Me, and shows the world who you follow, for everyone can see who you are reflecting.

No comments: