Friday, August 1, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - August 1, 2014

Beloved, you are young in Me.  Your heart grows ever stronger and ever more youthful and resilient as you endeavor to dwell in Me, day by day, step by step.  Few hearts allow themselves to be renewed day by day by Me personally.  Few survive the rigors of the threshing floor.  It is a vital step to be threshed.  For in this I allow the chaff and the unusable portions of self to be blown away by the wind, I am in the wind.  I cannot use an unwilling vessel.  You must yield all to Me, to mold, to change, to remove, to cast down, to rebuild into the vessel of honor that I know is in each of you.

Much can be accomplished under My hand.  I am the potter, you My dear ones are the clay.  Come forward now and allow Me to ready you for service to Me and My Kingdom.  I do not ask a difficult thing, but it will cost you everything.  Only yield and surrender your life to Me, listen to My voice and heed My daily instructions.  To allow Me to lead you daily, step by step will draw you to My path of righteousness and truth, this is where you should be.  I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE that you seek.  Do not be distracted and deceived by all the eye-candy of this realm.  The lights and the noise are just a smoke and mirrors show set to draw the hearts of My children away from My shores of peace, tranquility, and love.

  Oh, let him who has an ear, hear what the spirit is saying.  It is not too late for you, it will never be too late for you, only the path will become much more difficult to find as the days slip by.  You must open your eyes now, for the time is now to seek Me while I am calling.  I do not want you to have to go through the pain and suffering coming to wake up a sleeping generation.  WAKE UP NOW !!!

Come and seek Me for yourselves.  The time is now.  I am here, do not delay.  But, alas, if you do delay, all is not lost for you.  I shall be watching, only it shall be very difficult to find My path.  But, do not give up, seek Me and I shall be found of you.  Beloveds hear Me now.

No comments: