Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 31, 2014

Song:  "In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus, in the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus, give me Jesus, give me Jesus, in the morning, when I rise, just give me Jesus..."

I love you too child of Mine.  Do not let your heart be troubled.  Enter now in with Me and find My peace washing over you once again.  Stay in My peace as much as you can dear one, for here in My peace is rest, harmony, and tranquility.  As things arise to trouble your tranquil waters, be still, and follow peace, for My peace shall lead you through every storm.  Do not take to heart the little things that arise to steal your peace and to pain your heart in rejection.  For know this My child, these things come to test your heart.  Little foxes sneak in to spoil the vines.  Your heart is pure and full of love.  You are golden.  Your still waters are pure and deep.  Your vines are not young and tender, and you are not easily bruised, which allows you to cast off these little hindrances that come into your peaceful tranquility.

Oh, but My love is strong for you as I see you struggle in your emotions.  I am pleased to see the guard upon your gates to keep them closed and holding the reins tightly.  You are strong My love, you have an enduring spirit, long suffering, patient and forbearing.  I see the struggles within yourself.  I see the battles you wage inside of yourself.  But, you arise each time in the power of "I AM" and you conquer and reign victorious.  You have learned an invaluable lesson in overcoming your flesh, for as you are quick to hear Me counsel thee, you are also quick to yield, and obey Me, and this My child pleases Me much, for you are truly Mine.  In your character I see My reflection.  It is well with thee and Me.

No comments: