Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hearing God in the night- June 30, 2014

It is good and pleasant when I can dwell together with you.  This is how it should be.  We are one, unified, inseparable and constant.  The ebb and flow of your life is centered in Me.  My time for you to come to the forefront is soon upon you.  For I have foreordained you to lead My people back to Me.  You know the way.  You are to light the path in the darkness so that those who grope at noonday and cannot see can still find Me in the dark.  I am not distant from anyone.  But, I am hidden in the shadows and bulrushes.  Seek Me out, follow the river My loves for the waters are pure and clean and it shall lead you home to Me.  You are destined to shine a light and show the way.  You live in a time of great anticipation.  Change is upon you.  Trust Me to lead you safely through the change.  My hand is upon your land My love, I shall show you where to go and what to do.  Many shall run to and fro, but none shall escape My hand.  There is no place "safe and secure" in all the earth now.  You are only safe and secure as you abide and dwell in Me under the shadow of My wing.  I shall protect My own.  I know who is truly Mine and now there will be a clear distinction.  Trust no one but Me.  I alone am your way maker, I alone know your heart and you My dear one know Mine.  This is a time of new adventures and unveiling of My perfect will and plans for you.  Stay close.  Shelter in Me My love, My dove.  I shall attend to your every need.  Do not change your course.  Stay on this path.  I am here.  Hear Me child, draw near and hear.

No comments: