Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 9, 2014

Song:  "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...all of heaven and earth proclaim...kings and kingdoms will all pass away, but there's something about that name..."

Beloved I wish above all things that thou would prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers.  There is so much meaning in these words.  To prosper is to flourish in My courts.  To be in health is to have everything working in harmony inside your body, inside your mind and outside your body in the circle of sphere of influence that I have given you.  It is well with thee My beloved.  For you are centered in Me.  Your foundation is strong and secure and you shall stand in My courts forever.  For you have found the treasure, you have dug and dug until you discovered Me and I shall never be taken from you.  You are now unearthing more of My jewels and gemstones of Truth, these are yours forever.  For the more you know, the more you grow in My Kingdom.  I would not have you to remain ignorant.  For as you seek the answers I give, you are strengthened in Me.

I am the anchor on which everything is tethered.  When the storms come in, you may feel the wind, you may feel the waves, but, they shall not harm you for you are safely anchored to Me.  Dwelling in Me and with Me is My eternal plan for you.  My love covers you.  My love flows through you.  My love rests upon you for you are Mine.  As in the days of Elisha, so it shall be with you.  For you are strong in Me.  As you have understanding, so you shall speak and it shall be done according to your faith.

It is time for your faith to be manifesting reality.  Nothing hidden, all shall be brought to light.

No comments: