Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hearing God at eventide - July 8, 2014

My child you are learning so much at My knee daily now.  Trust Me to help you retain all of My wisdom that I am pouring into you now.  Oh, the season of change is upon you.  So many new truths and concepts.  You have entered behind the veil.  As you are casting off the doctrines of men and humbly submit and allow Me to be your true teacher you have broken down the walls of religion and dug a deep well into My Spirit of Truth.  You are My beloved dove, gentle and quiet, you are meek and I shall give you wings.  I shall release you into the air and you shall gather unto Me many precious dreamers who are looking for the TRUTH.  To dream is to imagine and I am come on the wings of imagination for I cannot be contained in a simple box.  No, I am uncontainable, but, I am obtainable to each dreamer who dares to reach out to Me.  I shall satisfy every thirsty soul who comes to be watered at My well.  Your words quickly penned are establishing a solid bread crumb trail.  I am well pleased with your diligence in this, for My dear one as you follow after Me others find a crumb or two from My table to help them on their journey as well.  This is TRUTH, I am willing to feed every hungry soul on this life's journey.  I am willing to provide water to the dry and parched lands and turn them into an oasis to water other weary travelers as well.  Oh, My love is deeper than these words can express, but, know this, I am here to help you.  I love you all, you are beautiful to Me.  I invite you all to enter in to Me and I will give you rest.

No comments: