Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 8, 2014

I see you My love, I see every pain, every thought, every tear, every smile, every heartfelt gratitude I see all about you.  I see your eagerness to come and sit at My table, hungry to be hand-fed by Me, your soon coming King.  Oh, My little one, I am pleased with thee for you are so eager to hear.  You are so eager to learn more of Me, you do not tire in your pursuit of Me.  Beloved, you are rare, a rare jewel you are to Me.  With each passing day, you draw Me close and We dwell together in our abode.   Oh, the beautiful music your heart makes to Me brings Me such joy.  I know you love Me with all that you are.  Know this beloved, I love you with all that I AM.  You are living in the Kingdom now.  Earthly cares and struggles are miniscule now for you are constantly abiding in Me and therefore the Kingdom is manifesting in your life.  Much is to come for you now.  I shall lead you safely through each change. Keep your focus on Me, ask before you do anything, no matter how small.  I need you laser-sharp focused on Me and My command.  I am leading you and your brothers and sisters into the promised land.  But, alas, many will not be crossing over with you, for they still have much to learn and they still have not found their true teacher.  All is not lost for them.  They can still find Me if they look for Me.  I am the treasure hidden in plain view.  I am the pearl of great price.  You My child are a city on a hill.  Casting your light upon the waves to rescue and save the perishing, your light is penetrating much darkness.  It's not you, it's Me in you, shining through you, that is the beacon in the night, as you are obedient the bread crumb trail grows, and I am gathering the fruit.

No comments: