Monday, July 7, 2014

Hearing God at Eventide - July 7, 2014

Oh, the beauty of holiness My love, My dear one.  It pleases Me, it perfumes the air all around.  I am Holy, and I seek a holy people, consecrated, set apart and sanctified to Me.  Who will heed My call.  I call all who have an ear to seek My wisdom for it is the principle thing.  I am not a foreigner to you.  I may feel distant, but I tell you the truth, for I AM TRUTH - I AM HERE.  Come, come all who dare to seek Me out for yourself.  Come now, quickly, while I may be found.  You were not created to go through your life alone.  You were created to go through your own personal life with Me, for I am your friend.  I can help you through every difficulty you face.  I alone can help you navigate the rocky paths, narrow bridges, and sharp twists and turns your life takes.  You were not created to go it alone.  You are not a speed bump on this road, yes, you have been slammed, repeatedly, and faced many hard things.  But, know this, I can help you.  I AM REAL.  I AM HERE.  Call out to Me, truly seek Me out, and I will reveal Myself to you.  I am your personal God, I created every part of you, I know how you work. I see the future , you can't, but, I do.  I can help you, but, I won't force Myself on any of you.  I am willing to help you, to guide you, to counsel you, to comfort you, to just listen, I am here.   You don't have to be alone in life.  Reach out to Me, call upon Me, talk to Me, ask Me "IF" I'm real, then ask Me "to show you how to interact with Me".  I'm not afraid of your questions child, I'm waiting for you.  You need Me child, you may not know it, but you do.  I am here.  The true question is "Do you want to know Me personally for yourself?

No comments: