Monday, July 7, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 7, 2014

Oh My love, rest in Me now.  Be still, and linger here with Me.  Oh the beauty of the rain brings such refreshing and cleansing.  As I pour out My spirit as rain now it is barely drenching all the parched and thirsty lands.  There is such dryness ever present in the land of man.  They are thirsty and in much need of a drink.  Their tongues are parched and their spirit ebbs away quietly in decay.  They pay little mind to the things that truly matter, the things that their soul longs for and their spirit could so easily receive, and soar upon My wings in renewed strength and vigor, but, alas, they neglect the things of the spirit, the eternal things that will last and endure through the ages.  Oh, the folly of men who follow after their own deceitful hearts.  They do not stop for a moment and listen for My voice, My call, My song, no, they rush foolishly ahead to the newest and greatest thrill they can find.  They follow hard after their lusts of their own eyes.  Dear one, it saddens Me when so many, do not take time for Me, they do not see the value, the inestimable value of spending time with Me.  Oh, that they would turn from all their foolish gain and look to Me the author and finisher of their lives.  So little time left, many heavily hanging in the balance.  If only...

No comments: