Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 30, 2014

Song:  "In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus, in the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus, give me Jesus, give me Jesus, in the morning, when I rise, just give me Jesus..."

Beloved, I wish above all things that you would prosper in the ways of My Kingdom and your knowledge of Me.  My love, as you come and wait before Me, quietly listening, patiently waiting, you are building yourself up, and your faith increases more and more, for you My dear one are found in Me.  You are proven worthy of heart, and faithful of spirit.  You are on this journey with Me and We shall never be separated.  Much of My Kingdom dwells within you now My love, for My light, the beautiful flame of My presence abides inside your temple in the holy of holies inside of you dear one.  You are not consumed by My flame because you are a part of My flame, and I can stoke the fire hotter and hotter and you will be able to endure the flames, for you My beloved little dove have taken your place in Me.  My eyes see you, every moment of every day I watch over you, for you are Mine.  You have endured much testing and purging.  I have examined your heart, and you have been cleansed by My own hand.  As you are obedient to follow Me, day by day, your faith grows, and you are able to continue onto new levels in Me.  You are strong My love, My dear one, even though you cannot see clearly what lies ahead, still you come daily to sit at My feet and hear Me, you do not run from Me, you wait upon Me faithfully.  It is well with thee and Me.  You are beautiful.  You are shining now My dear one and soon you too shall see how you shine.  It's a beautiful thing to be in the hand of your God and King.

No comments: