Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 3, 2014

Oh how good and pleasant it is to dwell together in unity.  My peace is upon you My love and My peace will carry you through any storm that comes your way.  As you begin each new day focus on the good.  There is always some form of good in every situation.  As you look to Me and lean on My understanding I shall bring forth the good.  For I am good.  Whatever you think upon is what you will become.  Whatever you think upon will effect what's going on around you.  Whatever you think upon will manifest in your life.  This is why it is so important to control your thoughts and to be vigilant in being constantly on guard with what you allow to come in and feed your mind.  Thoughts have power. Thoughts are seeds trying to take root in you by entering your mind and dwelling there without challenge.  All thoughts that enter in are not your own.  They can be inspired by Me.  They can also be fiery darts sent to slip in behind the gate, catching the watchman unaware and seeding itself within you, totally cloaked and hidden under the guise of "I".  This is a very dangerous and perplexing battlefield that you must be ever vigilant in your duty.  You must stand guard and route the enemy quickly, do not allow yourself to be deceived.  Whatsoever a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

 Your heart has an ear in the middle of it, so you can hear what's going on in the spirit inside of you.  Thoughts can be heard by you.  Do not dwell on any negative thoughts, cast them out and give them to Me to deal with and destroy.  I can see the root of every thought.  I must train you in this as well for you shall not be deceived.  As you go about your day and carry Me with you I show you My way to do everything.  As you invite Me in daily into every moment, I intervene for you and lead you down paths of safety.  I dispel the darkness for you so that it cannot touch you.  This is part of My protective hand.  I have been protecting you and guiding you every step that you have allowed Me to.  Even though you may stumble, you cling to Me and I come and set you back on My path.  As you endeavor to stay on My path I come daily unto you for you My dear one come daily unto Me to seek Me out.  You feed daily at My table and drink deeply from My well.  You are mine.  You dwell in Me.  I shall feed you from My hand.  I am your commander and chief, you shall only follow Me and a stranger shall never separate you from Me for you are strong in Me.  You know Me and I know you.  You can never be satisfied going a day without interacting with Me, Oh My love, this pleases Me, this pleases Me.

No comments: