Friday, July 4, 2014

Hearing God in the evening - July 3, 2014

You will not miss Me child, for I am here with you.  You see Me well.  You hear Me.  I shall not pass you by.  Stay alert, be ready.  I will call you and when I do you shall hear Me, obey Me in all things.  Keep your diligent watch for Me, for I see you dear one, I see you.  You are not asleep.  You are ready to go to the next level in your assignment in Me.  Just rest in Me, patiently listening for Me, patiently resting in My vine, fully assured, now once again that I will not pass you by.  We have come a long way together My love.  I would not leave you or separate Myself from you.  Breathe in, Breathe out beloved I am with thee.  Wherever you go I go.  We are connected, Trust Me, We shall never be separated or distant.  I love and care for you.  I daily inspect you, I listen to your beautiful heartbeat as you wait before Me.  I hear the gentle melody of your breathing as you wait before Me.  Did you know when you come and start to wait before Me your heartbeat slows and the rhythm of your breathing becomes soft and shallow for you enter into the spirit of Me and you lose your focus of the world and the pull of earthly things loses it's grip on you.  It's just you and Me quietly spending a few fleeting moments together.  Sometimes I breathe upon you and you know I'm here and you laugh, this makes Me laugh too, for We are intimate together, you are comfortable with Me in this.  I also want to show you more of My Glory and My Power.  I shall soon call you to Me, for you are ready to see and ponder more of Me.  You Trust Me now, more than ever before.  This is good for in so doing, I shall always take care of you.  You are not to know everything.  But, what I do reveal to you is yours forever, I count you as My child, My lover and My friend.  For you have entered deep into My abode.  As you stretch out your hand to grasp hold of more of Me I shall never let you go.  I love the smell of your hair,  for your spirit is clean and pure and the fragrance of you is beautiful to Me.  You are one My soul loves.  For you have busied yourself  in putting Me first.  You are alive and well, living in My Kingdom.  My Kingdom comes from within you.  Nothing can stop My Kingdom from expanding.  More and more with each passing day.  Soon your transformation shall be complete.  Do not worry or fret over what happens next.  For you My beloved, are in the season of the spirit.  I shall not lead you astray.  You are exactly where I want you to be.  Your steadfast devotion to Me is unmovable.  You are beautiful as a psalm to Me.  You have awakened to righteousness and truth.  You shall sleep no more.  For you have tasted of My fruit and you will never be satisfied by any other.  This is good.  You are My dove and you are gentle, quiet, and kind.  I love you.  You are patient, and long suffering, it is well with your soul.  Keep watching My love.

No comments: