Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hearing God in the evening - July 2, 2014

Song:  "In the evening, when I come, give me Jesus...just give me Jesus..."

Oh your heart is full of Me My dear one.  Now, in the quiet stillness of the evening you come to sit and wait.  I see you My love and I come.  As you make time for Me I reveal more of Me for you to see.  You have been diligent in your pursuit of Me today My child, this pleases Me.  You are understanding more of Me and My Kingdom and how to truly rest.  My ways are not difficult.  I do not ask the impossible of you, I only require all of you day by day.  Breathing in, Breathing out, as your breath unfolds, I am.  For I am all in all.  I am in everything.  I want you to notice Me, do not allow a day to slip past you without you turning to Me.  For I am in all that you can see.  It pleases Me when you are mindful of Me.  When you are seeking to know Me more intimately My heart sings, for I truly enjoy spending time with you.  My heart fills with love as I think upon My beautiful creation.  As I gaze upon My lands I take in every thought, every word, every action, every glance, every heartbeat, every smile, every laugh, and every tear, nothing escapes Me child.  For know this, I am your God, I am the only God-creator of all, and there is no other.  As you rest in Me, fully persuaded that I will take care of you, it pleases Me, little one, it pleases Me.  Are you truly ready for Me to come fully now.  For I shall change you once again as I come and fill you to completion.  Oh, My love, ask of Me your hearts desire and I shall come.  It is not greedy to want more of Me, to linger at My well and drink from My cup is a gift I am willing to give to all who will enter in and yield to Me.  I am not a hard taskmaster, I only require all of a willing heart and in exchange I shall give you the desires of your heart.  Do not be timid My love, My dove for I know what you desire, but I want you to ask, for it pleases Me when you ask.  I am willing to reveal more, are you willing to ask for more.  I desire to reveal to you abundantly now My dove.  This is the hour of My great outpouring of My Spirit.  Ask for more and I shall surely answer thee.

No comments: