Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 23, 2014

My child you have much to learn.  In My coming Kingdom you will always be progressing in My Truths.  There will never be an end of learning.  As you seek to understand Me and My ways I reveal more as you are ready.  This cannot be rushed.  True understanding is the renewing of your mind in Me.  Casting aside what you have been taught by the churches of man is the beginning of Truth.  Only with your spiritual eyes and spiritual ears will your understanding be enlarged.  This journey is to understand who you truly are in Me, without Me teaching you personally you cannot understand.  For I am Truth and I am all Wisdom.

The source that you seek is Me, you already understand this vital truth.  You have grown much in your journey to Me.  I have opened your eyes and unstopped your ears.  I am stitching back your left and right brain which will restore you to your original form to Me.

 You are not living under a curse on earth child, for you have gone beyond the veil and entered into your true identity in Me.  I am your source in all things.  We are one, connected in the spirit.  Truth, My Truth always remains, and builds upon the truths that you have already learned from Me.  Little child of Mine, in whom I love, it IS well with you, for you are Mine, fully yielded and surrendered in every way to My will.

 Your understanding increases daily, though to you it seems slow.  No, My child, it is not slow, for the seed must grow, and it's roots must be anchored in Truth, and the leaves and branches spread wide, and then in the season of My timing it's fruit comes, and is picked by the hungry so-journers, for your journey is not for yourself, it is to light the way for the others coming behind you.  Oh, My love, My little one, by your bread crumb trail you are scattering seed and My words to you shall bring forth much fruit in the coming days.  Selah

No comments: