Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 20, 2014

Song:  "In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus, in the morning when I rise, give me Jesus, give me Jesus, give me Jesus, in the morning when I rise, give me Jesus..."

Oh, beloved you are fair, you are My faithful dove, quietly cooing at My door.  Patiently waiting for Me to open the door and invite you in.  You are one of My true worshipers, you are My friend.  I love you little one and I enjoy that you love Me back.  You enjoy thinking upon Me.  You enjoy being in My presence.  For you have nothing to fear.  You have allowed Me to purge all negative and dark polluted waters out of you and now you are clean, pure waters flow in and out of you.  You are positively charged by Me.  This is where you have always belonged child.  Here with Me, Resting, fully trusting that I am here and will take care of all of your needs.

 I saw you upon your bed, I watched the battle in your mind.  You were faithful to stop the chatter and the pictures of worry and fear, you were faithful to cast them down and to speak words of faith over them and to slam the door to their return, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  You will have many opportunities to fear, but you must not fear.  Cast all fear out and away from you.  Walk confidently in My Truth that I am with you always, that I am in you and that the victory is already done.  For greater is He that is in you than anything, I mean anything that arises to cause you to doubt Me or My provision.  You are Mine.  I will always protect and provide for you.

Song:  "It's a beautiful day, it's a beautiful day..."

No comments: