Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 19, 2014

Song:  "Come away with Me, a a a a a, come away with Me, a a a a a, come away with Me into a quiet place of rest, come away with me...."

Oh, how good and how pleasant to slip away just the two of us, no distractions, just you and Me.  I love our time together.  This is your resting place in Me.  For you are safe and secure in My arms.  Do not allow yourself to fret or worry over the things that still must come.  Just Trust Me in everything.  I've got you.  You are safe in Me.  As you journey inward you lose your sense of self and focus all on Me.  You seek Me and My presence, and when you find Me, you sink deeply in and rest, for this is your place in Me, by My side forever trusting Me as you watch My eternal plan unfold upon your earth.  To seek after Me with your whole heart, fully yielded and surrendered to My will is My hearts desire for you.  For you My dear one have come to know Me personally for yourself.  You have entered into the holy place with Me.  You have awakened to My Truths and have been through My sanctification process.  Oh, how I love thee My little one, for you are truly Mine.  The pull of this world has lost it's hold on you.  Your treasure is Me, your hearts desire is to always be in My presence.  It is well with you My love, it is well.  As you come and wait upon Me, My presence manifests more and more.  You are strong My dear one, and My words to you are leaving a breadcrumb trail for the others to find their way.  Keep putting My words out My child, this is the task I have called you to right now.  Be diligent and faithful in the little things, this is obedience to Me child.

No comments: